- Youth Green Idea Competition
- Опрос студентов о дистанционном обучении и пандемии КОВИД-19
- ILO-PAGE Training course on Input-Output analysis for Green Jobs Assessment
- Climate dialogue: Green Recovery in Central Asia on October 13 and November 10
- PAGE-UNITAR Project “Support for the Integration of Green Economy Learning at Tertiary-level Education in Kyrgyz Republic”
AVZUR was created on June 20, 2019 at the initiative of 11 universities and research centers of the Kyrgyz Republic, and is constantly accepting new members who are interested in cooperation in research and education on the green economy and sustainable development. The Alliance actively cooperates with the Ministry of Economy of the Kyrgyz Republic and international organizations for more active participation of the country’s scientific community in the development of science-based development policies and strategies / programs.
News and events
PAGE-UNITAR Project "Support for the Integration of Green Economy Learning at Tertiary-level Education in Kyrgyz Republic"
ILO-PAGE Training course on Input-Output analysis for Green Jobs Assessment
Within the PAGE-UNITAR Project on the integration of green economy learning at universities in Kyrgyzstan, ILO will deliver a training course for university teachers on green jobs assessment. Learn more